Sunday 23 January 2011

I do it for the Kids

Just to see their little faces light up when....blah, blah, blah......

Actually, I did it for a paycheck. The kids should find their own entertainment. I'm no role model.

Just found these pics from the Pocono Craft Fair back in August. Putting on a little demo with a left handed anvil. No big deal. Too bad you cant see the crowd in these pics. It was absolutely massive. Just teams of people watching intently as I turned a square end into a pointy end.

In all seriousness, though, it was quite fun to show a few people our craft. The idea of making a product to order right in front of someone then selling it to them is quite cool. getting to ham it up with the crowd can also be quite fun. I must work on my blacksmith shtick, though. I'll have to talk to Adrian about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment