Saturday 2 April 2011

BABA Forge-In at Bringsty Forge

Attended my first BABA forge-in today at Adrian's forge: Bringsty Forge. It was essentially the same as an ABANA forge-in except everyone talks funny. Oh, wait and they all camp out for two days and get wasted! Sadly, I couldn't take part in the festivities due to the fact that I fly out on the morrow headed for the US of A. 

The contest was titled "metal for the mantlepiece". Sam and I tore apart some 4" box section with a fuller and sledge to make an ash tray. I somehow forgot to actually photograph it by itself, but it can be seen in some of the pictures below. Its the one that looks like a wet cardboard box.

Pretty decent crowd.

Ed and I in an old fashioned camera standoff.

Fi Lookin fresh

The day's contest entries.



Bottom right of the shot. Thats us.



Simon and Becky made some angry peas. I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment